The Foundation creates modern and comfortable conditions for learning and also provides funding for improving the physical facilities of educational institutions.
During the past several years the following projects have been carried out in the Republic of Dagestan:
- Reconstruction of the Biology Faculty Building of the Dagestan Medical Academy in 2013.
- Construction of the Romashka Day Care Centre with capacity for 120 children in the village of Oboda, Khunzakh region of Dagestan in 2013.
- Construction of the Ulybka Day Care Centre with capacity for 60 children in the village of Shotoda, Khunzakh region of Dagestan in 2014.
- Construction of a mosque with capacity for 4,000 worshipers and creation of an educational centre for traditional Islam with a capacity for 150 scholars in Makhachkala in 2015.
Several more facilities are currently under construction:
- A secondary school building for 120 students in the village of Tsumur in the Suleiman-Stalsky region. Set to open 1 September 2016.
- A secondary school building for 80 students in the village of Khidib in the Tlyaratinsky region. Set to open 1 September 2016.
- The Prophet Jesus Son of Mary Centre for Theology and Education. Set to open in 2019.