From July 22nd to August 12th 2015, the PERI Innovation business incubator offered a course in graphic design.
It was aimed at anyone who wants to be a professional designer or who needs a working knowledge of graphic design in their job, such as PR and advertising managers, staff at internet and print mass media, advertising agencies and printing firms.
All the course instructors possessed long experience in design:
- Nazir Khasavov—founder and director of NKH Studio
- Andrei Shevchenko—art director for the Dalee digital agency
- Pokras Lampas—known as an illustrator, graphic designer, and street artist
- Danila Star (No Name)—Dagestani freelance designer
- Stanislav Didkovsky—owner of the Master typographic design studio.